manifoldcf-user mailing list archives

From Karl Wright <daddy...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: max_pred_locks_per_transaction
Date Wed, 06 Feb 2013 14:24:58 GMT
The jobsforcedparam table is a crawler core database table that was
added as part of CONNECTORS-552.  It should be created or added as
part of the crawleragent register command.  If this command is
failing, you will need to determine why.

FWIW, schema creation has been working fine here, and all tests that
exercise the schema have been passing fine as well.

Karl