manifoldcf-user mailing list archives

From Karl Wright <daddy...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Sharepoint
Date Fri, 22 Feb 2013 19:00:31 GMT
IIS uses NTLM or Kerberos typically.  You want to configure it to use NTLM.

In 1.1 and 1.1.1 there was a problem with the NTLM implementation in
HttpClient, having to do with machines either not joined to domains or
joined to child domains.  If you think you may have that problem, you
can download a version of httpclient that works properly from
http://people.apache.org/~kwright .  It's version 4.2.4-SNAPSHOT.

Karl