manifoldcf-user mailing list archives

From Karl Wright <daddy...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Sharepoint
Date Fri, 22 Feb 2013 17:31:51 GMT
Actually, since the axis jars are in connector-lib, you are certainly
picking up jars from there.  It sounds like tomcat is preventing
access from classes in those jars to classes in the webapp jars, which
is a pretty strange thing for tomcat to do.

Could you try the following combination:

- leave commons-logging in the war, but also put it into connector-lib
- make sure there are no other modifications (i.e. take
commons-discovery and commons-lib out of the other places you have put
it)

Let's see if that works....

I've got Tomcat 6 here, so I guess it's time to download Tomcat 7 and
figure out what they all broke.

Karl