manifoldcf-user mailing list archives

From Karl Wright <daddy...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Determining document model passed to search engine
Date Mon, 11 Feb 2013 19:45:04 GMT
So let me get this clear - you are looking to find out what the
names/meanings are of the metadata that gets passed to the output
connector, for a given repository connection?

If this is what you are looking for, I'm afraid that while at one
point the end-user documentation described this pretty accurately, it
is now significantly out of date.  While it's not terribly hard to
compile this information from source code etc., the work definitely
needs to be repeated by somebody.

If you want to ask this question about a specific connector, I can
certainly try to answer it, though.  If you want to contribute either
the information or a documentation patch, this would be great too.

Karl