manifoldcf-user mailing list archives

From Karl Wright <daddy...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Sharepoint
Date Fri, 22 Feb 2013 00:55:12 GMT
This is exactly where I would expect it to be during check.  If it
hasn't thrown an exception and is just sitting there, there are only
two real possibilities.  Both involve socket timeouts.  One is the
connection timeout, the other the socket timeout proper.  Currently we
don't set the connection timeout, so I bet that is interpreted as
being "infinite".  The socket timeout we set to 15 minutes - seems
high  but that seems to be needed for some sharepoint systems out
there; they are slow.

I'll open a ticket to set the connection timeout to something
reasonable.  But basically this means your communication with the
amazon instance is not properly configured; you're either hitting a
firewall somewhere (Amazon's?) or the instance's IIS is not running on
port 80.

Karl