manifoldcf-user mailing list archives

From Tony Edgin <tedgin.ipl...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Determining document model passed to search engine
Date Mon, 11 Feb 2013 19:55:29 GMT
Thanks for the speedy response!

I eventually want to index the contents of our local website with Elastic
Search.

I would use the Web repository connector with the no authority connector
and the Elasticsearch output connector.  Would you mind letting me know the
names and meanings of the metadata that get's passed to Elastic Search?

Thanks again.