manifoldcf-user mailing list archives

From Swapna Vuppala <swapna.kollip...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Secure search in Solr
Date Tue, 26 Feb 2013 08:58:03 GMT
Hi Karl,

You were right. While defining the connection, unknowingly I had added a
domain controller rule specifying some Domain suffix.
After removing the rule, am getting the results properly from curl command.
And the results are being shown in Solr as well.

Thanks again for the quick help,

Thanks and Regards,
Swapna.