manifoldcf-user mailing list archives

From Erlend GarĂ¥sen <e.f.gara...@usit.uio.no>
Subject Re: max_pred_locks_per_transaction
Date Wed, 06 Feb 2013 14:01:54 GMT
On 06.02.13 14.14, Karl Wright wrote:
> The database instance create logic should do nothing if the instance
> already exists. In fact, that is how it is coded throughout.  The
> expected deployment model is to execute all the operations you would
> normally do, in the same order, including connector registration,
> every time you update the ManifoldCF software.  If you want to skip
> the database instance creation, you can't use initialize.bat it is
> true, but you can do everything that it would be doing through the use
> of individual ManifoldCF commands, e.g.:
>
> org.apache.manifoldcf.agents.Initialize
> org.apache.manifoldcf.agents.RegisterAgent
> etc.

Yes, and this is actually a part of our deployment steps since we cannot
use initialize.sh. One of these commands failed, so I just emptied the
database manually.

The problem now is that I'm still getting the error while I'm trying to
view my jobs. Same error:
org.apache.manifoldcf.core.interfaces.ManifoldCFException: Database
exception: SQLException doing query (42P01): ERROR: relation
"jobforcedparams" does not exist

This is what I ran after I emptied my database:

1. org.apache.manifoldcf.agents.Install

2. org.apache.manifoldcf.agents.Register
org.apache.manifoldcf.crawler.system.CrawlerAgent

3. org.apache.manifoldcf.crawler.Register
org.apache.manifoldcf.crawler.connectors.webcrawler.WebcrawlerConnector
WebCrawler

4. org.apache.manifoldcf.agents.RegisterOutput
org.apache.manifoldcf.agents.output.solr.SolrConnector SolrConnector

Should I have performed org.apache.manifoldcf.agents.Initialize as well?
I have never ran that command class before, probably bevause it tries to
create the database?

Is jobforcedparams something related to connection tracking?

Erlend

--
Erlend GarĂ¥sen
University of Oslo