manifoldcf-user mailing list archives

From Erlend Garåsen <e.f.gara...@usit.uio.no>
Subject Re: max_pred_locks_per_transaction
Date Wed, 06 Feb 2013 12:50:54 GMT

You are probably right. I found this in another log:
Caused by: org.postgresql.util.PSQLException: ERROR: relation
"jobforcedparams" does not exist
   Position: 15

It seems that I need to do additional steps in order to update the
tables. I'll delete all tables manually and start all over again. :)

Erlend

--
Erlend Garåsen