manifoldcf-user mailing list archives

From Erlend Garåsen <e.f.gara...@usit.uio.no>
Subject Re: max_pred_locks_per_transaction
Date Wed, 06 Feb 2013 12:15:03 GMT
On 06.02.13 12.56, Erlend Garåsen wrote:

> Just a question. I see the following dumping into my logs every second
> even though no jobs are running at the moment. Is this related to
> connection tracking? I'm just afraid that it will be difficult to find
> the relevant log entries with such an active logging.

Nevermind, I had several other log levels set to debug, so that was the
reason.

I'm afraid that trunk does not work well on Resin. If I go to "List all
jobs", I'm getting the following error:
"java.lang.IllegalStateException: can't forward after writing HTTP headers".

I will open a ticket if this error does not disappear after a second
deployment. I have seen this before for a year ago, but I cannot
remember the cause. I will investigate this as well.

Full stack trace:

[2013-02-06 13:09:09.443] {resin-port-127.0.0.1:6945-43}
java.lang.IllegalStateException: can't forward after writing HTTP headers
                                                          	at
com.caucho.jsp.PageContextImpl.forward(PageContextImpl.java:1122)
                                                          	at
_jsp._listjobs__jsp._jspService(_listjobs__jsp.java:267)
                                                          	at
_jsp._listjobs__jsp._jspService(_listjobs__jsp.java:36)
                                                          	at
com.caucho.jsp.JavaPage.service(JavaPage.java:64)
                                                          	at
com.caucho.jsp.Page.pageservice(Page.java:542)
                                                          	at
com.caucho.server.dispatch.PageFilterChain.doFilter(PageFilterChain.java:194)
                                                          	at
com.caucho.server.webapp.WebAppFilterChain.doFilter(WebAppFilterChain.java:156)
                                                          	at
com.caucho.server.dispatch.ServletInvocation.service(ServletInvocation.java:289)
                                                          	at
com.caucho.server.hmux.HmuxRequest.handleInvocation(HmuxRequest.java:468)
                                                          	at
com.caucho.server.hmux.HmuxRequest.handleRequestImpl(HmuxRequest.java:369)
                                                          	at
com.caucho.server.hmux.HmuxRequest.handleRequest(HmuxRequest.java:336)
                                                          	at
com.caucho.network.listen.TcpSocketLink.dispatchRequest(TcpSocketLink.java:1301)
                                                          	at
com.caucho.network.listen.TcpSocketLink.handleRequest(TcpSocketLink.java:1257)
                                                          	at
com.caucho.network.listen.TcpSocketLink.handleRequestsImpl(TcpSocketLink.java:1241)
                                                          	at
com.caucho.network.listen.TcpSocketLink.handleRequests(TcpSocketLink.java:1149)
                                                          	at
com.caucho.network.listen.TcpSocketLink.handleAcceptTaskImpl(TcpSocketLink.java:950)
                                                          	at
com.caucho.network.listen.ConnectionTask.runThread(ConnectionTask.java:117)
                                                          	at
com.caucho.network.listen.ConnectionTask.run(ConnectionTask.java:93)
                                                          	at
com.caucho.network.listen.SocketLinkThreadLauncher.handleTasks(SocketLinkThreadLauncher.java:169)
                                                          	at
com.caucho.network.listen.TcpSocketAcceptThread.run(TcpSocketAcceptThread.java:61)
                                                          	at
com.caucho.env.thread2.ResinThread2.runTasks(ResinThread2.java:173)
                                                          	at
com.caucho.env.thread2.ResinThread2.run(ResinThread2.java:118)

--
Erlend Garåsen
University of Oslo