manifoldcf-user mailing list archives

From Mark Lugert <mlug...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Sharepoint
Date Tue, 26 Feb 2013 21:41:58 GMT
It's ootb sharepoint and IIS.  It being in Amazon is really the only unique thing about it.

And yes, not sure why that one call fails, but others succeed.

But, in the code it's doing a if(sp3)

But, I'm using SP 2010.  Why is if (sp30) even called?

-mark

From: Karl Wright <daddywri@gmail.com>
To: user@manifoldcf.apache.org; Mark Lugert <mlugert@yahoo.com>
Sent: Tuesday, February 26, 2013 4:39 PM
Subject: Re: Sharepoint

Another point is that your change ONLY affects the "check" function - which is for the UI
display only.  If you made no further changes elsewhere in the code I am at a loss as to
why MCPermissions works in some circumstances but not others.  Perhaps a redirection is interfering
with your ability to reach the root node of the site?Karl