manifoldcf-user mailing list archives

From Mark Lugert <mlug...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Sharepoint
Date Fri, 22 Feb 2013 18:36:34 GMT
Ok will try.  This server has other web apps installed as well.  There is clearly a conflict
or or something going on with the classpath.

Another question though.  The Sharepoint connector uses what to authenticate?  Seems like
it would use NTLM by default as I don't see anywhere basic auth being set.

The docs kind of gloss over that part, but I'm getting

Got an unknown remote exception accessing site - axis fault = Client, detail = The request
failed with HTTP status 401: Unauthorized.

using the exact same credentials I use to login via the browser.  Checking security log and
stuff, but seems like this should be documented better.

thanks,
mark