manifoldcf-user mailing list archives

From Mark Lugert <mlug...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Sharepoint
Date Thu, 21 Feb 2013 22:03:13 GMT
Another note.  I did not install MCPermissions.asmx as I do not need permission information
from Sharepoint at this time.  All the docs are basically public.  It's more about what
docs are ready for publish.

Would this cause the problem I'm seeing below?  The docs make it sound like MCPermissions.asmx
is only if you want authority info from the docs.

thanks,
mark

From: Mark Lugert <mlugert@yahoo.com>
To: "user@manifoldcf.apache.org" <user@manifoldcf.apache.org>
Sent: Thursday, February 21, 2013 5:00 PM
Subject: Sharepoint

I'm trying to connect to my sharepoint server, which is on amazon.

There are no sites, just a document library.  I can connect via a browser just fine, but
when I set up the manifold repos connector and click save I just get a blank screen.  Nothing
in the logs and the screen stays blank.

It's sharepoint 2010
http
my amazon ec2-50-16......amzaonaws.com
server port: 80
Site Path: <blank> since I don't have any sites
user name: <host_name>\Administrator  - this is what it shows me logged in as via the
browser
Password.
No cert.

Any idea why there is nothing in the log and why the screen goes blank?  I turned on wire
level debugging and got nothing.

thanks,
mark