manifoldcf-user mailing list archives

From Karl Wright <daddy...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Http status code 302
Date Wed, 09 Jan 2013 08:40:56 GMT
It sounds like the httpclient upgrade definitely broke something.  We
should open a ticket.

But first, can you confirm what connector this is?  Is it the web
connector?  If so, I am puzzled because the web connector has always
logged any 302 return, but then queued a second document which it
subsequently fetches.

Karl

On Wed, Jan 9, 2013 at 2:10 AM, Shinichiro Abe
<shinichiro.abe.1@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I'm using trunk code and crawling web site with seeds which have http://lucene.jugem.jp/?eid=39
(koji's blog --I don't obey robots.txt).
> As I'm look at Simple History, it shows 302 result code at fetch activity and doesn't
ingest document.

> When I used MCF 1.0.1 in the same situation, Simple History showed 200 result code and
MCF could ingest documents.