manifoldcf-user mailing list archives

From Karl Wright <daddy...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Web crawl exited with an "unexpected jobqueue status" error under MySQL
Date Wed, 05 Dec 2012 12:23:04 GMT
Yes, I believe it is related, in the sense that the fix for
CONNECTORS-246 was a fix to the HSQLDB database.  This error makes it
clear that MySQL has a similar problem with its MVCC model, and will
also require a fix.  However, I do not have the same kinds of leverage
in the MySQL community that I do with HSQLDB.

Can you give some details about the version of MySQL you are running,
and on what platform?  I will capture that and then maybe figure out
how to open a MySQL ticket.

Karl