manifoldcf-user mailing list archives

From vmnatara...@mmm.com
Subject ManifoldCF Sharepoint Access
Date Sat, 17 Nov 2012 00:20:03 GMT
Hi,
        Can anyone who has been successful in establishing a connection
with the Sharepoint webservices from Manifold CF let  me know what level
of access that the user id accessing the sharepoint site was given? I seem
to almost always bump at an error when trying to create a repository
connection to Sharepoint. The error indicates something to do with
insufficient privileges in accessing the event logs. The Sharepoint admin
has provided the below access. I have also attached a screenshot of the
error that I am getting while creating a Sharepoint Repository connection

ThanQ,
Vignesh Murali N
3M IT Product Lifecycle Management (PLM)
3M Center, Building 224-5S-5O33
Maplewood, MN 55144-1000

W: 651 - 733 7108
M: 763 - 656 8033