manifoldcf-user mailing list archives

From Karl Wright <daddy...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: value of DATACOLUMN
Date Mon, 12 Nov 2012 11:12:20 GMT
Hi Abe-san,

Quoted strings in SQL queries are not necessarily unicode.  See this
page for details:

http://www.postgresql.org/docs/7.3/static/functions-string.html

There is nothing you can do in JDBC invocations to control character
set.  This must be done in the query itself, or in the database
itself.

Karl

On Mon, Nov 12, 2012 at 6:03 AM, Shinichiro Abe
<shinichiro.abe.1@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I'm using Solr 4.0 and JDBC connection via PostgreSQL.
> The dataQuery is configured below:
>
> SELECT idfield AS $(IDCOLUMN), 'http://server?id=' || idfield AS $(URLCOLUMN), '12345'
AS $(DATACOLUMN) FROM album WHERE idfield IN $(IDLIST)