manifoldcf-user mailing list archives

From Karl Wright <daddy...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Running multiple MCFs on one Tomcat
Date Fri, 30 Nov 2012 08:23:42 GMT
Hi Shigeki,

Each MCF instance should have its own properties.xml file.  Since the
way you tell MCF where the properties.xml file is located is with a -D
switch, I don't think you can run multiple instances properly in one
JVM.

If this is important to you, please let us know, and also please
describe what you are trying to do this for.

Thanks,
Karl