manifoldcf-user mailing list archives

From Anupam Bhattacharya <anupam...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: The Schedulars are not starting automatically
Date Tue, 06 Nov 2012 17:35:40 GMT
My incremental indexing was working previously but I have messed up with
few settings due to which the documents indexed for the previous day gets
deleted & only the new once shows up. I suspect that it is due to the
settings in List all Job>Edit selected job>Scheduling>Schedule type:
"Rescan documents dynamically" OR "Scan every document once" ? Please let
me know the appropriate settings to index only the new documents in the
repository.

After deleting the SOLR indexes data folder and clearing the table records
in jobqueue, repohistory, ingeststatus I found that ManifoldCF scans only
the rest new document list. Untill I go to List Output Connections and
Click View for a SOLR connection and Click and Ok the Re-ingest all
associated documents. How it is functioning to keep a track of which
documents ingested previously and then fetch only the list of new document
list ?

Regards
Anupam

--