Hi Karl,

thanks for the lightning-speed reply! :)

On Mon, Oct 8, 2012 at 5:23 PM, Karl Wright <daddywri@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi Martin,

The behavior you describe is expected only if you are either deleting
the job, or the job is set to expire old documents after a certain
time interval (and that interval has transpired).

Can you tell me what your expiration interval is?

The expiration interval is set to 1440 (minutes, according to the interface). I also just tried to leave the box empty, so that there should be no expiration, but the behaviour remained the same.

Also, when you say "shutting down agents process", can you clarify
what deployment model you are using?  How are you shutting down this
process?

I am using a slightly modified version of the multiprocess-example with postgres as the DBMS. To run and shutdown the agents I use the batch files that are provided with the example (start-agents.bat and stop-agents.bat).
I have also tried to run the agents process from Eclipse to be able to debug into it and was getting the same results.

Thanks,
Karl

Regards,
Martin