manifoldcf-user mailing list archives

From "Congiu, Daniela" <Daniela.Con...@ipsways.com>
Subject AW: FileShares and SharePoint connection
Date Mon, 01 Oct 2012 12:54:07 GMT
Hello,

I don't think it's on individual files as it indexes not single one but throws this Exception
while trying to index the first one.

Here is the relevant part of the stacktrace:

WARN 2012-10-01 14:44:07,887 (Worker thread '4') - JCIFS: Possibly transient exception detected
on attempt 1 while checking if file exists: Logon failure: unknown user name or bad password.
jcifs.smb.SmbAuthException: Logon failure: unknown user name or bad password.
	at jcifs.smb.SmbTransport.checkStatus(SmbTransport.java:546)
	at jcifs.smb.SmbTransport.send(SmbTransport.java:663)
	at jcifs.smb.SmbSession.sessionSetup(SmbSession.java:390)
	at jcifs.smb.SmbSession.send(SmbSession.java:218)
	at jcifs.smb.SmbTree.treeConnect(SmbTree.java:176)
	at jcifs.smb.SmbTree.send(SmbTree.java:74)
	at jcifs.smb.SmbFile.send(SmbFile.java:775)
	at jcifs.smb.SmbFile.queryPath(SmbFile.java:1363)
	at jcifs.smb.SmbFile.exists(SmbFile.java:1417)
	at org.apache.manifoldcf.crawler.connectors.sharedrive.SharedDriveConnector.fileExists(SharedDriveConnector.java:2080)
	at org.apache.manifoldcf.crawler.connectors.sharedrive.SharedDriveConnector.getDocumentVersions(SharedDriveConnector.java:527)
	at org.apache.manifoldcf.crawler.system.WorkerThread.run(WorkerThread.java:321)
 WARN 2012-10-01 14:44:07,906 (Worker thread '4') - JCIFS: Possibly transient exception detected
on attempt 2 while checking if file exists: Logon failure: unknown user name or bad password.
jcifs.smb.SmbAuthException: Logon failure: unknown user name or bad password.
	at jcifs.smb.SmbTransport.checkStatus(SmbTransport.java:546)
	at jcifs.smb.SmbTransport.send(SmbTransport.java:663)
	at jcifs.smb.SmbSession.sessionSetup(SmbSession.java:390)
	at jcifs.smb.SmbSession.send(SmbSession.java:218)
	at jcifs.smb.SmbTree.treeConnect(SmbTree.java:176)
	at jcifs.smb.SmbFile.doConnect(SmbFile.java:911)
	at jcifs.smb.SmbFile.connect(SmbFile.java:954)
	at jcifs.smb.SmbFile.connect0(SmbFile.java:880)
	at jcifs.smb.SmbFile.exists(SmbFile.java:1415)
	at org.apache.manifoldcf.crawler.connectors.sharedrive.SharedDriveConnector.fileExists(SharedDriveConnector.java:2080)
	at org.apache.manifoldcf.crawler.connectors.sharedrive.SharedDriveConnector.getDocumentVersions(SharedDriveConnector.java:527)
	at org.apache.manifoldcf.crawler.system.WorkerThread.run(WorkerThread.java:321)
 WARN 2012-10-01 14:44:07,928 (Worker thread '4') - JCIFS: Possibly transient exception detected
on attempt 3 while checking if file exists: Logon failure: unknown user name or bad password.
jcifs.smb.SmbAuthException: Logon failure: unknown user name or bad password.
	at jcifs.smb.SmbTransport.checkStatus(SmbTransport.java:546)
	at jcifs.smb.SmbTransport.send(SmbTransport.java:663)
	at jcifs.smb.SmbSession.sessionSetup(SmbSession.java:390)
	at jcifs.smb.SmbSession.send(SmbSession.java:218)
	at jcifs.smb.SmbTree.treeConnect(SmbTree.java:176)
	at jcifs.smb.SmbFile.doConnect(SmbFile.java:911)
	at jcifs.smb.SmbFile.connect(SmbFile.java:954)
	at jcifs.smb.SmbFile.connect0(SmbFile.java:880)
	at jcifs.smb.SmbFile.exists(SmbFile.java:1415)
	at org.apache.manifoldcf.crawler.connectors.sharedrive.SharedDriveConnector.fileExists(SharedDriveConnector.java:2080)
	at org.apache.manifoldcf.crawler.connectors.sharedrive.SharedDriveConnector.getDocumentVersions(SharedDriveConnector.java:527)
	at org.apache.manifoldcf.crawler.system.WorkerThread.run(WorkerThread.java:321)
 WARN 2012-10-01 14:44:07,928 (Worker thread '4') - JCIFS: Authorization exception reading
version information for smb://olymp/Shares/Public/ - skipping