manifoldcf-user mailing list archives

From Mathias Kolehmainen <math...@voyagergis.com>
Subject Re: Trouble getting plugin installed on sharepoint 2010
Date Fri, 12 Oct 2012 21:05:06 GMT
Still not sure why the install failed on the site.

However I have installed a fresh sharepoint in ec2, but am having
authentication problems.

I can connect just fine over HTTP (and I am prompted for a username &
password using what appears to be standard HTTP authentcation), but I
cannot get the manifold repository to connect.

I have no domain, so I've tried different username settings in manifold:
    .\Administrator
    MACHINE_NAME\Administrator

Neither work.

This is the error I get:

Got an unknown remote exception accessing site - axis fault = Client,
detail = The request failed with HTTP status 401: Unauthorized.

This is likely a sharepoint configuration issue.  Is there something more
that needs to be enabled on sharepoint side?