manifoldcf-user mailing list archives

From Mathias Kolehmainen <math...@voyagergis.com>
Subject Trouble getting plugin installed on sharepoint 2010
Date Fri, 12 Oct 2012 15:23:24 GMT
I have someone trying to get the sharepoint integration plugin running on a
sharepoint site. I sent him the sharepoint-2010-plugin-0.1 binary.  He
followed the install instructions and installed using the setup.bat script.
 Everything appeared to install fine, but there is no sign of the service.

Requests to /_vti_bin/MCPermissions.asmx return 404.

Looks like it did not install.  Has anyone else seen this? I know very
little about sharepoint, so am seeking pointers about how to debug this.

thanks,
-mathias