manifoldcf-user mailing list archives

From Mathias Kolehmainen <math...@voyagergis.com>
Subject Re: Trouble getting plugin installed on sharepoint 2010
Date Fri, 12 Oct 2012 17:41:27 GMT
We went back and tried all the steps in the setup.bat file manually.

Here's are the notes from my tester:

I did iterate through the installation steps manually,  everything
processed through just fine until I got near the end and it stsadm.exe
returned a message stating that the service was already running.

Other than that at the end it was fine.

I checked the services again and still I do not see a service of this name
running.  I also used stsadm.exe to enumerate through the sharepoint
services and again there was no mention of this service in that list
either.  I did try the page again and either I received a blank page after
logging in or the XML Parsing error we have been seeing is displayed.  It
is a bit odd that this is not consistent but could have something to do
with the login I was prompted for although I used a service login which has
maximum authority and installed manually as an administrator again with
full privileges.