manifoldcf-user mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Karl Wright <daddy...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Trouble getting plugin installed on sharepoint 2010
Date Fri, 12 Oct 2012 18:11:51 GMT
Perhaps try uninstalling and reinstalling?  There is a batch file for
uninstalling.  If you run that, and an install afterwards, and still
get the same error, then clearly there is some kind of problem.

Nobody I know of has ever had any problems of this kind.  I wonder if
anyone else in the user community has ever seen this issue before?

Karl

On Fri, Oct 12, 2012 at 1:41 PM, Mathias Kolehmainen
<mathias@voyagergis.com> wrote:
> We went back and tried all the steps in the setup.bat file manually.
>
> Here's are the notes from my tester:
>
> I did iterate through the installation steps manually,  everything processed
> through just fine until I got near the end and it stsadm.exe returned a
> message stating that the service was already running.
>
> Other than that at the end it was fine.
>
> I checked the services again and still I do not see a service of this name
> running.  I also used stsadm.exe to enumerate through the sharepoint
> services and again there was no mention of this service in that list either.
> I did try the page again and either I received a blank page after logging in
> or the XML Parsing error we have been seeing is displayed.  It is a bit odd
> that this is not consistent but could have something to do with the login I
> was prompted for although I used a service login which has maximum authority
> and installed manually as an administrator again with full privileges.
>
>
>

Mime
View raw message