manifoldcf-user mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Karl Wright <daddy...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Problem with reading files from Sharepoint 2010 to manifldcf 1.0.1
Date Tue, 30 Oct 2012 15:03:08 GMT
I finally was able to look at the logs.

The exception that stops the job is in fact coming from the GetListItems call:

at org.apache.axis.client.Call.invoke(Call.java:1812)
at com.microsoft.sharepoint.webpartpages.PermissionsSoapStub.getListItems(PermissionsSoapStub.java:234)
at org.apache.manifoldcf.crawler.connectors.sharepoint.SPSProxyHelper.getChildren(SPSProxyHelper.java:619)
at org.apache.manifoldcf.crawler.connectors.sharepoint.SharePointRepository.processDocuments(SharePointRepository.java:1303)
at org.apache.manifoldcf.crawler.connectors.BaseRepositoryConnector.processDocuments(BaseRepositoryConnector.java:423)
at org.apache.manifoldcf.crawler.system.WorkerThread.run(WorkerThread.java:551)

Clearly certain entities are expected to have children, but we're
either not invoking the service correctly for those, OR we're invoking
the service for entities that don't have the ability to get children
at all.

I don't see any evidence in this log that ANY getListItems calls are
succeeding.  In fact, it is the first such call that fails.  Why do
you think that discovery is working?  There seems to be no evidence of
that.  The headers etc. all look good too:

DEBUG 2012-10-30 14:04:35,223 (Thread-439) -
HttpConnectionManager.getConnection:  config =
HostConfiguration[host=http://16.59.60.113], timeout = 0
DEBUG 2012-10-30 14:04:35,223 (Thread-439) - Getting free connection,
hostConfig=HostConfiguration[host=http://16.59.60.113]
DEBUG 2012-10-30 14:04:35,224 (Thread-439) - >> "POST
/_vti_bin/MCPermissions.asmx HTTP/1.1[\r][\n]"

Karl
On Tue, Oct 30, 2012 at 8:39 AM, Fridler, Oren <oren.fridler@hp.com> wrote:
> Hi
>
> I’m using apache-manifoldcf-1.0.1-bin
>
> I installed apache-manifoldcf-sharepoint-2010-plugin-0.1  on top of
> Sharepoint 2010
>
>
>
> On mcf I managed to create a Sharepoint repository connection and saw the
> status is “Connection Working”
>
> Also when I create the “Sharepoint to Solr” Job I can see some of the wiki
> libraries that I created on SP are available for selection so I assume MCF
> is getting this data from SP.
>
> But when I start the job it is getting stuck in status “running” forever,
> the mcf UI shows documents are discovered, some are processed and some are
> active, but on Solr side no document is received.
>
> On mcf logs I see the error at the end of this email.
>
> On my browser I can open http://16.59.60.113 - getting to SP site, and also
> http://16.59.60.113/_vti_bin/MCPermissions.asmx  - getting to a page that
> lists these 2 services - GetListItems and GetPermissionCollection
>
> Attached are the mcf logs with DEBUG level.
>
> Any help or idea what can I do would be highly appreciated.
>
> Thanks
>
> Oren.
>
>
>
>
>
> AxisFault
>
> faultCode: {http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/}Client
>
> faultSubcode:
>
>  faultString: The Web application at http://16.59.60.113 could not be found.
> Verify that you have typed the URL correctly. If the URL should be serving
> existing content, the system administrator may need to add a new request URL
> mapping to the intended application.
>
> faultActor: http://16.59.60.113/_vti_bin/MCPermissions.asmx
>
> faultNode:
>
>  faultDetail:
>
>                {}Error:<ErrorNumber>1010</ErrorNumber><ErrorMessage>The
Web
> application at http://16.59.60.113 could not be found. Verify that you have
> typed the URL correctly. If the URL should be serving existing content, the
> system administrator may need to add a new request URL mapping to the
> intended
> application.</ErrorMessage><ErrorSource>Microsoft.SharePoint</ErrorSource>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>

Mime
View raw message