manifoldcf-user mailing list archives

From Karl Wright <daddy...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Trouble getting plugin installed on sharepoint 2010
Date Mon, 15 Oct 2012 15:59:58 GMT
The MCPermissions service calls the Microsoft Permissions service
under the covers.  This second call is apparently what is failing.
The user that the MCPermissions service is installed could be
incorrect.

If so, the easiest way to fix this is to uninstall and reinstall the
MCPermissions service using the supplied .bat files, but before you
reinstall the service make sure you are logged in as an administrator
with pretty much all privileges.

If this does not seem to be the problem, then it is possible that the
request is being denied because the plug-in itself is not able to deal
with forwarding machine-based credentials properly.  We do nothing
special here, but I can certainly believe that something special is
necessary.

Karl