manifoldcf-user mailing list archives

From Karl Wright <daddy...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Problem with continuous jobs deleting their documents on restart of Agent
Date Mon, 08 Oct 2012 15:23:22 GMT
Hi Martin,

The behavior you describe is expected only if you are either deleting
the job, or the job is set to expire old documents after a certain
time interval (and that interval has transpired).

Can you tell me what your expiration interval is?

Also, when you say "shutting down agents process", can you clarify
what deployment model you are using?  How are you shutting down this
process?

Thanks,
Karl