manifoldcf-user mailing list archives

From Karl Wright <daddy...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Does Simple History Report accumulated into DB forever?
Date Fri, 05 Oct 2012 10:11:12 GMT
Simple history will grow indefinitely.  The data is associated to
connections, so deleting a connection will clean up its associated
history.

If you want to delete history records manually, to save disk space,
that is also fine.  There are no database integrity constraints that
will be violated if you do this.

Karl