manifoldcf-user mailing list archives

From Johan Persson <perzzon.jo...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Sharepoint 2010 connector getting started
Date Tue, 09 Oct 2012 11:50:40 GMT
Yes, As soon as I posted the last answer I realized that Manifold gone
sharp-release since i started experimenting a couple of days ago...

Thanks a bunch for the pointers.
I now got "Connection working"

A related question. the MetaCarta.SharePoint.dll built in the package
containing  the MCPermissions, what should it be used for?