manifoldcf-user mailing list archives

From Johan Persson <perzzon.jo...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Sharepoint users and grops as authority
Date Wed, 24 Oct 2012 09:40:48 GMT
I know quite little about complex SH-installations but as we've got it
explained there is apparently a Sharepoint-internal set of goups and users.
Se this for example: http://www.alexbruett.net/?p=158

More info here:
http://zimmergren.net/technical/sharepoints-hidden-user-list-user-information-list

I'll try to dig into how they might be implemented and see if I could build
a connector towards those as well. I guess though that the architecture
would set some limitations here since I can not connect two competing
Authorities to one SH-connector.

/ Johan