manifoldcf-user mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From "Fridler, Oren" <oren.frid...@hp.com>
Subject RE: Problem with reading files from Sharepoint 2010 to manifldcf
Date Tue, 30 Oct 2012 13:19:32 GMT
Hi Karl
Thank you for your prompt reply, 

By "SharePoint permissions service" do you refer to this?   http://16.59.60.113/_vti_bin/Permissions.asmx

I was able to open this service, getting the following operations:
AddPermission
AddPermissionCollection
GetPermissionCollection
RemovePermission
RemovePermissionCollection
UpdatePermission

BTW, how can you tell from the logs the mcpermissions server is having trouble reaching SharePoint
permissions service?
Thanks in advance
Oren.

-----Original Message-----
From: Karl Wright [mailto:daddywri@gmail.com] 
Sent: יום ג 30 אוקטובר 2012 14:56
To: Fridler, Oren; user@manifoldcf.apache.org
Subject: RE: Problem with reading files from Sharepoint 2010 to manifldcf


Hi Oren,

It looks like manifold is able to reach the mcpermissions service, but the mcpermissions service
is having trouble reaching the SharePoint permissions service, which it needs. Can you access
that service, or has it been disabled?

Thanks,
Karl

Sent from my Windows Phone
From: Fridler, Oren
Sent: 10/30/2012 8:41 AM
To: user@manifoldcf.apache.org
Subject: Problem with reading files from Sharepoint 2010 to manifldcf
1.0.1
Hi
I'm using apache-manifoldcf-1.0.1-bin
I installed apache-manifoldcf-sharepoint-2010-plugin-0.1  on top of Sharepoint 2010

On mcf I managed to create a Sharepoint repository connection and saw the status is "Connection
Working"
Also when I create the "Sharepoint to Solr" Job I can see some of the wiki libraries that
I created on SP are available for selection so I assume MCF is getting this data from SP.
But when I start the job it is getting stuck in status "running"
forever, the mcf UI shows documents are discovered, some are processed and some are active,
but on Solr side no document is received.
On mcf logs I see the error at the end of this email.
On my browser I can open http://16.59.60.113 - getting to SP site, and also http://16.59.60.113/_vti_bin/MCPermissions.asmx
 - getting to a page that lists these 2 services - GetListItems and GetPermissionCollection
Attached are the mcf logs with DEBUG level.
Any help or idea what can I do would be highly appreciated.
Thanks
Oren.


AxisFault
faultCode: {http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/}Client
faultSubcode:
 faultString: The Web application at http://16.59.60.113 could not be found. Verify that you
have typed the URL correctly. If the URL should be serving existing content, the system administrator
may need to add a new request URL mapping to the intended application.
faultActor: http://16.59.60.113/_vti_bin/MCPermissions.asmx
faultNode:
 faultDetail:
               {}Error:<ErrorNumber>1010</ErrorNumber><ErrorMessage>The
Web application at http://16.59.60.113 could not be found. Verify that you have typed the
URL correctly. If the URL should be serving existing content, the system administrator may
need to add a new request URL mapping to the intended application.</ErrorMessage><ErrorSource>Microsoft.SharePoint</ErrorSource>






Mime
View raw message