manifoldcf-user mailing list archives

From Ahmet Arslan <iori...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Sharepoint 2010 connector getting started
Date Tue, 09 Oct 2012 11:02:54 GMT

Hi Johan,

You can verify your share point 2010 plugin installation using a browser.
For example in my case, the URL
http://iknowtest/_vti_bin/MCPermissions.asmx
return descriptions of GetListItems and GetPermissionCollection operations.

Do you get same when you use your site URL?

Here is the end user documentation you can follow :
http://manifoldcf.apache.org/release/release-1.0/en_US/end-user-documentation.html#sharepointrepository

Make sure that you select "SharePoint Services4.0" for Server SharePoint version.

What error message do you get when you setup your connection?

Ahmet