manifoldcf-user mailing list archives

From Ahmet Arslan <>
Subject Re: Sharepoint 2010 connector getting started
Date Tue, 09 Oct 2012 11:02:54 GMT

Hi Johan,

You can verify your share point 2010 plugin installation using a browser.
For example in my case, the URL
return descriptions of GetListItems and GetPermissionCollection operations.

Do you get same when you use your site URL?

Here is the end user documentation you can follow :

Make sure that you select "SharePoint Services4.0" for Server SharePoint version.

What error message do you get when you setup your connection?