manifoldcf-user mailing list archives

From vmnatara...@mmm.com
Subject Re: Fw: ManifoldCF Sharepoint Access
Date Mon, 03 Sep 2012 18:15:24 GMT
Ahmet,
        Thanks for looking at my problem. As for the extentsion - NO! I
did not remove the extension of the file. Please refer the attached
screenshot of my assemblies directory. Like Karl pointed out there is a
dramatic difference in the size of the Sharepoint dll file. I am waiting
for the Sharepoint admin(who is on vacation) to clarify on this. I will
keep everybody posted. Please let me know if you needed more information

ThanQ,
Vignesh Murali N
3M IT Product Lifecycle Management (PLM)
3M Center, Building 224-5S-5O33
Maplewood, MN 55144-1000

W: 651 - 733 7108
M: 763 - 656 8033

From:   Ahmet Arslan <iorixxx@yahoo.com>
To:     user@manifoldcf.apache.org
Cc:     vmnatarajan@mmm.com
Date:   09/03/2012 11:26
Subject:        Re: Fw: ManifoldCF Sharepoint Access

Hi Vignesh,

I was able to build/and deploy SharePoint2010 plug-in by following the
exact instructions on README.txt.

Looking in your logs I see that :

"   [exec]             Considered "C:\Program Files\Reference
Assemblies\Microsoft\Framework\v3.5\Microsoft.SharePoint.dll", but its
name "Microsoft.SharePoint, Version=14.900.0.0, Culture=neutral,
PublicKeyToken=71e9bce111e9429c" didn't match."

It seems that you placed Microsoft.SharePoint.dll into right place but
removed its file extension.

When I execute the following command to verify :

dir "C:\Program Files\Reference Assemblies\Microsoft\Fra
ework\v3.5\Microsoft.SharePoint.dll"

I see :

10.08.2010  12:16         1.791.856 Microsoft.SharePoint.dll
               1 File(s)      1.791.856 bytes
               0 Dir(s)   4.149.391.360 bytes free

Can you please confirm if this is case?