manifoldcf-user mailing list archives

From Karl Wright <daddy...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Building ManifoldCF 0.6 with Oracle drivers
Date Fri, 21 Sep 2012 13:49:04 GMT
Hi Nigel,

If you are building trunk, you have to run this ant command:

ant make-core-deps

If you are building a released version, which you are, then you must
download the corresponding apache-manifoldcf-xxx-lib distribution,
unpack it, and place the contents in the lib directory underneath the
root level.  If you have done that properly it you should have a build
area root directory that looks something like this:

lib
CHANGES.txt
DEPENDENCIES.txt
framework
connectors

The lib directory should contain many jars, including fop.jar, if you
have done this properly.

Karl