manifoldcf-user mailing list archives

From Karl Wright <daddy...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Job crawling SharePoint repository does not end
Date Mon, 10 Sep 2012 12:29:36 GMT
I should mention that *partial* crawling is technically possible with
SharePoint 2010, but we'd have to set the connector up with a switch
that you can set to tell it to do things in ways that don't require
the plugin.  This basically involves:

(1) No file/folder security (same as SharePoint 2007)
(2) For large libraries, only the first 2000 documents can be crawled

If this is what you want, please open a ticket and I'll try to work
this into our September release.
Karl

On Mon, Sep 10, 2012 at 8:05 AM, Karl Wright <daddywri@gmail.com> wrote:
> The difference is SharePoint 2010, which disabled a number of key features
> that were necessary for crawling.  For SharePoint 2010, the plugin is indeed
> mandatory.
>
> Karl
>
> Sent from my Windows Phone

to include the