manifoldcf-user mailing list archives

From Karl Wright <daddy...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Fw: ManifoldCF Sharepoint Access
Date Tue, 11 Sep 2012 13:57:07 GMT
I'm sorry, but I am not a SharePoint security policy expert.  I just write
the code, I don't administer the systems.  In general, in practice, we've
had absolutely no problem deploying this plugin in standard SharePoint
installations - it deploys, it runs.

I hope someone with more SharePoint administrative experience than I have
will be able to comment.

Karl