manifoldcf-user mailing list archives

From Nigel Thomas <nigel.tho...@york.ac.uk>
Subject Re: Building ManifoldCF 0.6 with Oracle drivers
Date Fri, 21 Sep 2012 14:09:28 GMT
Thanks Karl for point this out.

It may be helpful to change the documentation slightly at
http://manifoldcf.apache.org/release/trunk/en_US/how-to-build-and-deploy.html#Building+the+framework+and+the+connectors+using+Apache+Ant

From

*EITHER:* overlay the lib directory from the corresponding lib distribution
(preferred), *OR* run "ant make-core-deps" to build the code dependencies.

*EITHER:* overlay the lib directory from the corresponding lib
distribution<http://manifoldcf.apache.org/en_US/download.html>(preferred),
*OR* run "ant make-core-deps" to build the code dependencies.

If you think it appropriate to help reduce ambiguity.

Thanks,
Nigel Thomas
Web Services Group
IT Services