manifoldcf-user mailing list archives

From Michael Wilken <wilk...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Sharepoint connector - authentication failure
Date Wed, 22 Aug 2012 23:39:56 GMT
Hi Karl,

I turned on wire logging, and uploaded a the resulting log here:
http://pastebin.com/xnLxhSwE .  That's the output of adding a new
SharePoint 2003 Repository connection.  Things seem normal until the
401 is returned for the GetListsCollection call (but I'm a SOAP &
Sharepoint neophyte).  Changing it to SP 2010 results in the same
errors.

Using Chrome/FireFox/Safari, the following urls all work using the
credentials the connector is using:

http://xxx.yyy.com/zzz/Pages/default.aspx
http://xxx.yyy.com/zzz/_vti_bin/Lists.asmx
http://xxx.yyy.com/zzz/_vti_bin/Lists.asmx?wsdl

If I use soapUI and make the GetListCollection SOAP request using the
same credentials, I get a successful response, uploaded here:
http://pastebin.com/ZZXHXM5U

Any chance you could take a look at the log and let me know if I'm
missing something obvious?

-mike