manifoldcf-user mailing list archives

From Karl Wright <daddy...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: SharePoint Library consist of folders
Date Fri, 03 Aug 2012 13:04:27 GMT
I checked this change into trunk, and added also corresponding code in
the place where fields and metadata are fetched.  This may work for
you in the interim while we're finishing up CONNECTORS-492.

Karl

On Fri, Aug 3, 2012 at 8:11 AM, Ahmet Arslan <iorixxx@yahoo.com> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I found that there is an queryOptions parameter for this. <ViewAttributes Scope="Recursive"
/>.

> http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/lists.lists.getlistitems.aspx
>
> If I add these three lines to SPSProxyHelper#buildPagingQueryOptions()
>
> MessageElement viewAttributesNode = new MessageElement((String)null,"ViewAttributes");
> queryOptionsNode.addChild(viewAttributesNode);
> viewAttributesNode.addAttribute(null,"Scope","Recursive");
>
> return rval;
>
> SPSProxyHelper#getDocuments() returns expected results:
>
> /Documents/Vekaletname.pdf, /Documents/ik_docs/diger/diger_dilekceler/aile_yardimi_almaz_dilecesi.doc,
/Documents/ik_docs/diger/fonksiyonel_ekipman_talep_formu.doc, ...

> But SPSProxyHelper#getFieldValues() method works for only docId=/Documents/Vekaletname.pdf
returns empty map for others. Therefore only this one injected.