manifoldcf-user mailing list archives

From Karl Wright <daddy...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Web connector - Session-based access credentials
Date Thu, 30 Aug 2012 14:03:20 GMT
It sounds like your regular expression(s) which describe what pages
belong to the logon sequence may be incorrect.  After the logon
sequence exits, the crawler will attempt to refetch the page it was
working on before it entered the logon sequence.  If that page is PART
of the logon sequence it will loop as you describe.

Your seed documents should therefore NOT be logon pages or you will
never get anywhere...

Karl