manifoldcf-user mailing list archives

From Karl Wright <daddy...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: SharePoint Lists
Date Thu, 02 Aug 2012 13:44:08 GMT
I've created a ticket (CONNECTORS-497) that covers adding list support
to the SharePoint connector.  But I'm still not clear what we'd
include instead of a document.  It seems that the choices are:

- A blank document
- Use the contents of a specific field as the document contents

Can you update the ticket to describe what you'd like to see for this?
Karl

On Thu, Aug 2, 2012 at 9:33 AM, Karl Wright <daddywri@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi Ahmet,
>
> Is there a document associated with each row in the list?  Or is it
> only metadata?
>
> Karl
>
> On Thu, Aug 2, 2012 at 9:30 AM, Ahmet Arslan <iorixxx@yahoo.com> wrote:
>> Hi Karl,
>>
>> I was reading this :
>>
>> http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/dd490727%28v=office.12%29.aspx
>>
>> It seems that Lists and Libraries are similar to each other.
>>
>> My target List contains following (ID, IKFAQPageID, IKFAQPage, Title, IKFAQAnswer)
attributes. I want to index those values. It looks like an excel spread sheet.