manifoldcf-user mailing list archives

From Karl Wright <daddy...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: The Schedulars are not starting automatically
Date Thu, 02 Aug 2012 17:29:52 GMT
The incremental will work the same whether the job is run manually or
started automatically.

If you have added the appropriate schedule record to your job, you
also have to select the "run job automatically" radio button on one of
the other job tabs for automatic runs to take place.  I suspect that
is what you are missing.

Karl