manifoldcf-user mailing list archives

From Karl Wright <daddy...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Sharepoint connector - authentication failure
Date Thu, 23 Aug 2012 00:21:46 GMT
Hi Mike,

The exceptions having to do with ListsSoap we have seen before; they
are warnings and do not affect anything.

The fatal problem is the following:

Credentials provider not available

What do your connection credentials look like?  The name is obviously
of the form <domain>\<user> because the UI insists on that, but it may
be worth trying fully-qualified forms of the domain and not shorthand
ones.  I'll look at the httpclient code in the meanwhile and see if I
can understand why that message would come out and get back to you.

Karl