manifoldcf-user mailing list archives

From Karl Wright <daddy...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Crawling MySQL with latest MySQL connector fails
Date Mon, 20 Aug 2012 10:22:43 GMT
Hi Shigeki,

This is critical functionality for ManifoldCF.  Quite a lot of
ManifoldCF stuff won't work on MySQL if this is broken - not just
crawling using the JDBC connector.  Are you successfully crawling with
MySQL as the back-end?  If you are, that means that there is a way to
do this right but the JDBC connector is not using it.

I am testing with MySQL JDBC connector 5.1.18 here, which would
indicate that that is the case.

Could you open a ticket describing the problem, and I will look into
this in some detail tonight?  Thanks,
Karl