manifoldcf-user mailing list archives

From Karl Wright <daddy...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: SharePoint Library consist of folders
Date Thu, 02 Aug 2012 13:31:11 GMT
Hi Ahmet,

The DspSts service lists all the files in a library, including those
that have a folder path.  I believe the lists service does the same.
So you should see all the files crawled including those that are
within folders.  Please let me know if this seems not to be the case.

Karl

On Thu, Aug 2, 2012 at 9:14 AM, Ahmet Arslan <iorixxx@yahoo.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I am crawling a SharePoint 2010 library named Documents. This library contains folders.
These folders contains files.

> I see that MCF treats folders ( and its underlying files) as single output documents.
In other words MCF does not traverse folders.