manifoldcf-user mailing list archives

From Karl Wright <daddy...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: SharePoint Lists
Date Thu, 02 Aug 2012 13:07:17 GMT
Hi Ahmet,

At the moment the only entity the SharePoint connector knows how to
index are documents in Libraries.  If you can provide a description of
what kind of SharePoint content you want to index out of a SharePoint
List, and how Lists relate to Sites and Libraries, then we can discuss
adding that ability.

Karl