manifoldcf-user mailing list archives

From Michael Kooloos <mkool...@hotmail.com>
Subject RE: Web connector - Session-based access credentials
Date Thu, 30 Aug 2012 13:58:51 GMT

Karl,

I've read through the similar problems/questions on the list (only found 3), but without any
luck. In the Seed I've the page I want to crawl, but this on protected by security, so I setup
a redirect to the login-page and a form for the login-page with the username/password parameters.
When I look in the Simple History I see the fetch of the first page, the begin-logon, redirect
to the login-page, the end-logon, but then it starts all over again and keeps in a loop. Any
ideas? I think a working example will help me a lot..

Michael