manifoldcf-user mailing list archives

From Ahmet Arslan <iori...@yahoo.com>
Subject RE: SharePoint Library consist of folders
Date Fri, 03 Aug 2012 12:11:15 GMT
Hello,

I found that there is an queryOptions parameter for this. <ViewAttributes Scope="Recursive"
/>.

http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/lists.lists.getlistitems.aspx

If I add these three lines to SPSProxyHelper#buildPagingQueryOptions()

MessageElement viewAttributesNode = new MessageElement((String)null,"ViewAttributes");
queryOptionsNode.addChild(viewAttributesNode);
viewAttributesNode.addAttribute(null,"Scope","Recursive");

return rval;

SPSProxyHelper#getDocuments() returns expected results:

/Documents/Vekaletname.pdf, /Documents/ik_docs/diger/diger_dilekceler/aile_yardimi_almaz_dilecesi.doc,
/Documents/ik_docs/diger/fonksiyonel_ekipman_talep_formu.doc, ...

But SPSProxyHelper#getFieldValues() method works for only docId=/Documents/Vekaletname.pdf
returns empty map for others. Therefore only this one injected.