manifoldcf-user mailing list archives

From Ahmet Arslan <iori...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: SharePoint Library consist of folders
Date Thu, 02 Aug 2012 13:57:30 GMT
> The DspSts service lists all the files in a library,
> including those
> that have a folder path.  I believe the lists service
> does the same.
> So you should see all the files crawled including those that
> are
> within folders.  Please let me know if this seems not
> to be the case.

It seems that lists service does not lists files that have a folder path. Instead it lists
folder paths. Currently MCF injects one SolrDocument per folder, and sends all files under
it it to extracting update handler.

I was reading this : http://sympmarc.com/2011/03/28/listing-folders-in-a-sharepoint-list-or-library-with-spservices/

I am attaching a response example that contains 9 items ( 1 file and 8 folders)